1. The show venue was outfitted with rainbow colored lighting. Models walked out on a straight runway and then climbed an elevated ramp to return backstage.
2. Nearly all of the men’s looks included a parka of sorts, either worn or left hanging from a backpack or bag.
3. Socks and sandals and leggings. Prada showed both, sometimes fastening sandals’ ankle straps over pants.
4. Cowboy-like toppers worn over patterned elastic headbands.
5. A selection of womenswear looks was presented on the runway, on Prada favorites Mica Arganaraz, Natalie Westling, and Rianne Van Rompaey.
6. Some of the female models wore disco-ready eye makeup, comprised of glittering blue, pink, and silver shadow.
7. High heels were affixed to purses while models walked in flat, daisy-trim sandals.
8. Madonna’s “Bedtime Story” and Björk’s “Army of Me” were some of the tracks featured on the show playlist, created by Frédéric Sanchez.
9. Though she typically favors a mid-length skirt, Miuccia Prada took her bow today in cropped trousers.